Health and Safety Manager – Property and Real Estate – £40,000 – £42,800
Principal People are working with an established property management organisation to find this expanding organisation a Health and Safety Manager to sit within its newly created structure. The role will have the autonomy to manage their own workload and diary with home working available on top of flexible start and finish times.
The focus of this role is to manage the Safety team and ensure the organisation manages its risk profile appropriately, while identifying and implementing new safety programmes. This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in their own style, allowing them to make the role their own.
The Successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Support the current safety team and give them operational direction
- Lead on unique and complex topics with regards to health and safety
- Develop policies, procedures and strategy for safety
- Support operational staff and managers to maintain the positive health and safety culture
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience of managing compliance for a large property portfolio
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent level safety qualification is essential
- The ability manage their own time and workload effectively
- Experience managing professionals or operating as a team leader (you will not need to have been a manager specifically within safety)
The successful Health and Safety Manager will receive a starting basic salary of up to £42,800, 26 days annual leave rising to 32 days + the ability to accrue flexi days, company pension scheme pension, essential car user allowance and cash-back medical plan to name a few benefits.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organisation that have a true passion for health, safety and the quality of service it delivers to its staff and end users. They truly value individuals within the organisation through offering an exceptional package and continued investment in people.
To not miss out on this opportunity send your applications to R.email@example.com