Health and Safety Manager £45k-£50k plus package including a car or £6k car allowance, 25 days annual leave, expenses paid, private healthcare package, private pension scheme
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for the position for a Health and safety Manager with a market leading infrastructure company. Principal People are delighted to announce that we are working with a key client of ours in the civil engineering and rail industry.
Reporting to the Head of Health and Safety, the successful Health and Safety Manager, will be responsible for implementing impeccable Health and Safety over a multitude of sites and managing a small team. The ideal candidate will be based from a commutable distance to Bolton and open to extensive travel, they will be a motivated individual with an innovative and forward-thinking approach to Health and Safety.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing a team
- Report writing
- Regular contact with direct reports
- Attend client meetings
- Meetings with the senior team
- Site inspections
- Site Visits
- Accident and investigations
- Reviewing Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Site meetings
The ideal individual will possess:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum.
- The ideal candidate will be a member of IOSH working towards a chartered status.
- Proven experience of projects involving rail, civil engineering or construction.
- A driver’s licence is essential for the position.
This industry leading contractor are offering a salary between £45k-£50k plus an extensive package (depending on experience).
If you are interested in hearing more about this outstanding opportunity, please reply now to email@example.com register your interest in the role. First stage interviews will commence ASAP.