Health and Safety Manager - £40K + Fantastic Package
Principal People are looking for a safety professional to join an expanding organisation who have won the Prestigious British Safety Council Sword of Honour amongst a host of 5 Star and Gold awards within safety. We have previously worked with this organisation, all QSHE professionals in post could not speak higher of the culture and how staff are valued and supported.
This is a newly created opportunity enabling a passionate Safety Professional to contribute to a market leading organisation who deliver health and safety at an industry leading standard. This is also a diverse opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to expand their career with a progressive organisation who provide a range of facilities services to a range prestigious and forward-thinking client’s where no two days are the same.
The appointed Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Continuously reviewing, implementing and maintaining effective safety policies, procedures and practices
- Managing key relationships within the Education and Healthcare sectors amongst others
- Developing a positive health and safety culture within these contracts
- Supporting the day to day operations of contractors and staff
The ideal Health and Safety Manager candidate will possess:
- A NEBOSH Certificate
- Knowledge of ISO 18001, 9001, 14001 or 45001 (OHSAS 18001)
- Experience of safety within Facilities role Property Management or Facilities Services environment
- Experience within Private Health Care, Care, NHS, Schools, University or similar Education environments
In return the starting salary is up to £40,000 and an expansive package including car allowance (on top of salary 4k net) private health care, impressive company pension scheme of 10% employer and a generous annual leave entitlement of 28 days leave (not inclusive of bank holidays 35 days total).
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.