Principal People are thrilled to offer a genuinely unique opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager, seeking a fresh opportunity with a sought-after employer who are passionate about professional development.
The business is able to offer outstanding training and development, with the opportunity to work autonomously in a role where you can really push and develop yourself!
In a small nutshell, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be based in Redditch with travel to one of the other 5 sites elsewhere in the UK once a week. You will be responsible for the health and safety on site; really driving improvements and working to achieve standards of Health and Safety excellence.
The best bits:
- Working within a company that are highly successful and leading in their industry and fully prepared to develop and encourage your progression within the company.
- A fresh challenge; there is a lot of scope to make improvements and changes!
- Full autonomy. You will have full ownership of your diary and plan your travel across a diverse range of site locations
- Health and Safety is high on the agenda! You will be supported and encouraged to make changes which will improve the standards across the company.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Basic salary of up to £42k, dependent on experience
- Company car
- Performance related bonus, 22 days AL + Bank Holidays and a generous pension scheme.
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Hold a Nebosh General certificate as a minimum
- Have recent experience of providing Health and safety in a manufacturing/engineering/distribution background.
- Hold a full, clean driving licence
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to tailor a message and communicate effectively with a range of external clients and key stakeholder
If this opportunity could be of interest to you, then please apply today!
Please note, due high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.