Health, Safety and Compliance Manager - £45,000 - £50,000 + Package – Nuneaton
Are you seeking a fresh challenge with the autonomy to truly shape the role as your own?
Are you passionate about Health and Wellbeing, and working for a business who truly believe in safety first?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health, Safety and Compliance Manager in partnership with an exceptional business. The business is based near Nuneaton and work with many recognisable brands and companies. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, with a great opportunity to work with a company who truly value Health and Safety.
The successful Health, Safety and Compliance Manager will be responsible for:
- Implementing Health, Safety and Wellbeing policies and procedures
- Conducting training, toolbox talks and inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Providing strategic support to the Managing Director as to the growth and direction of Health and Safety
- Actively developing relationships with internal key stakeholders to actively influence the Health, Safety and Wellbeing culture
- Reviewing conducted risk assessments and method statements and acting as the point of contact for all Health and Safety related queries
- Providing robust reporting across all areas of your role
- Making sure all legal compliance is up to date
The ideal Health, Safety and Compliance Manager will have:
- Experience within the Manufacturing or Printing Industry
- A NEBOSH Diploma or Equivalent
- Confidence to liaise with Senior management
- The ability to work in a solo role and put their experience to good use
If this is of interest to you then please apply now or call me on 01252 954 966 or email me with an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.