Health and Safety Manager – 50K plus package based near Egham
A truly rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health and Safety Manager to join a growing organisation who excelling within their specialist field. A highly regarded Civil Engineering and Construction company who operate across the UK working with multiple high profile clients and contracts hold excellent core values and offer an exceptional platform for a Health and Safety Manager to enhance their career further.
Developing into a highly successful business, the successful Health and Safety Manager will report directly into the Managing Director and be responsible for creating a positive safety culture, review and create risk assessments and method statements, toolbox talks and liaise with the board of directors regarding all SHEQ matters.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be organised, have strong communication skills, be able to manage their own diary autonomously and be proactive within their work.
Operating across sites predominantly within the South East and working out of the head office the appointed Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Giving health and safety advice to the site teams
- Accident investigations and Route Course analysis
- Site audits and inspections
- Review, audit and maintain Integrated Management Systems
- Write reports
- Conduct relevant training
- Define, communicate and deliver the organisations SHEQ strategy
- Assist with tendor processes as necessary
- Coordinate Occupational Health requirements
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Our client Is open to industry backgrounds across Civil Engineering, Construction and Utilities.
- Nebosh General or Nebosh Construction or equivalent as a minimum
- Full UK Driving licence
- Experience with ISO9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001
In return the salary is £43-£50k + Company Car or Car Allowance + travel expenses + Up to 15% pension scheme + 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.