|Job Title||Health and Safety Manager|
|Salary||£47k - 55k per year|
|Job Published||26 days ago|
|Contact Name||Michael McPhilemy|
Health and Safety Manager - 55K plus extensive package based near Rochdale
A truly rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health and Safety Manager to join a growing organisation who are currently excelling within their specialist field. A highly regarded Telecommunication and Civil Engineering organisation who operate across the UK working with multiple high profile clients and contracts hold excellent core values and offer an exceptional platform for a Health and Safety Manager to enhance their career further.
Developing into a highly successful business, the successful Health and Safety Manager will report directly into the Managing Director and be responsible for enhancing and developing a positive safety culture and strategy, advising the business on all aspects of Health of Safety, attend regular internal board, group and client meetings.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be organised, have strong communication skills, be able to manage their own diary autonomously and be proactive within their work.
Operating across UK sites and working out of the head office located near Rochdale the appointed Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
· Providing health and safety advice to site teams
· Accident investigations and Route Course analysis
· Site audits and inspections
· Write reports
· Conduct relevant training
· Define, communicate and deliver the organisations SHEQ strategy
· Coordinate Occupational Health requirements
· Submit monthly board reports on relevant Health and Safety matters
· Create and review policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will possess:
· Experience within Telecommunications, Utilities, Civil Engineering or Construction
· Nebosh General or Nebosh Construction or equivalent as a minimum
· Full UK Driving licence
· Excellent communication skills
In return the salary is £47-£55k + Company Car or Car Allowance (5.1k) + travel expenses + 5% contributory pension scheme + 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays + Healthcare plan.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.