Health and Safety Manager- Manufacturing- £40-45k + Package.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Professional looking for their next challenge within health and safety! Based in near Tiptree in Essex, this single site role offers a varied and interesting career. You will be responsible for the overall health and safety on an operational and strategic basis for an extremely successful company, with the opportunity to make the role your own, utilising your skills and knowledge to bring the health and safety up to a good standard and really drive the culture changes within the business. You will report directly into the Managing Director and work with the management team to unify the workforce on health and safety!
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Working for a well-established company who are truly committed to improving the Health and Safety on site.
- This is an excellent opportunity to really develop your skills within health and safety and on a managerial level.
- This role is open for the taking to make it your own and to do what YOU feel is the best in terms of bringing health and safety forward, with backing from the management team.
As the Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Operational Health and Safety on a day to day basis initially
- Working closely with Site Managers, Drivers and all operational staff to achieve best practice in health and safety.
- Coaching and train other members of staff on site.
- Driving health and safety culture and safety behaviour and work to continuously improve it.
- Creating and set health and safety strategy to move forward with.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent. However, the NEBOSH General Certificate will be considered for exceptional candidates
- Have tangible experience working within Health and Safety
- Ideally have previous logistics / transport / distribution/ manufacturing experience or similar
- Have experience of coaching through audits and coaching in terms of health and safety culture on site.
- Be able to communicate at all levels of a business and build relationships within the workplace.
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a generous salary with additional benefits depending on qualifications and experience.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply today!
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.