Principal People have an exciting position available for a Health and Safety Manager to join a renowned and award-winning construction and facilities organisation whom are highly reputable in their market. This position is to be homebased, covering remits across the UK from the London region up to the North West. This is paying a salary of £45-50k (dependent upon experience) + Car/Allowance + Healthcare + Pension + Bonus + Benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a continuously growing organisation whom work with a range of Blue-Chip clientele. They are looking for an ambitious and driven individual to join their team and is to be working upon a new contract with a household named business undertaking Hard Services, M&E and Building Services operations. This role will be responsible for delivering the health and safety strategy upon this contract and being the integral link for health and safety between the business and the client whilst having responsibility for a team of advisors.
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Manager you will:
- Be of Diploma level / Chartered member of IOSH (Graduate members may be considered)
- Have industry experience within M+E / Hard Services / Refurbishment / Building Services / Installations)
- Have experience of implementing health and safety strategy within a business
- Be happy to travel UK wide with overnight stays
- Have worked in a client focused position
- Be an engaging, driven and communicative individual able to liaise at senior levels of a business
This role is paying £40-50k (dependent upon experience) + Car/Allowance + Healthcare + Pension + Bonus + Benefits. This is an urgent role, if you would like to register your interest for the role please follow the link to apply!