Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting, newly created role for a Health and Safety Manager for a highly retriable organisation. This majority of this position will be based in the North West,with travel across the UK working for a global contractor on fit out and refurbishment projects. The successful Health and Safety Manger will be entitled to remuneration of up to £46k plus package depending on experience.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will report directly to the Head of SHEQ with a wider team around them for support. Taking responsibility for the Pre-construction phases followed by the construction phase on site. The successful candidate will take the lead across all SHEQ queries and concerns throughout the process. This significant but hugely positive challenge will include advising the pre-construction teams of their duties and on site operational Construction health and safety.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will hold:
- Experience within the Construction sector
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (Willing to consider NEBOSH Construction)
- Understanding of CDM 2015
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- Up to £46k depending on experience
- Company car or car allowance
- Life cover
- Standard Pension
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.