Health and Safety Manager – London – Up to £45,000 + Bonus + Share Options + Flexible Benefits
Are you seeking the next step up in your health and safety career?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Manager in partnership with an exceptional residential and commercial property management business operating worldwide. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing FTSE 250 organisation, with the opportunity to take the next step in your health and safety career. This opportunity could help to equip the successful applicant with the skillset and experience on their journey to becoming a head of or director of Health and Safety in years to come.
The organisation has a long and illustrious history stretching back over 100 years ago and has experienced steady growth decade on decade and have recently won some extremely prestigious contracts.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Implementing Health, Safety and Wellbeing policies and procedures
- Assisting with all aspects of property and estates compliance for the organisation’s portfolio including; Fire safety, contractor management and asbestos
- Actively developing relationships with internal key stakeholders to actively influence the Health, Safety and Wellbeing culture
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Experience in the property management sector, facilities management sector or property service related construction sector
- Experience in giving guidance on property and estates safety and guidance;
- A good working knowledge of CDM regulations (this would be advantageous)
- A NEBOSH General Certificate as an absolute minimum, GradIOSH candidates preferred;
- A good working knowledge of fire safety
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- Up to £45,000 basic salary dependent on experience
- Expensed travel
- Private Healthcare for individual (after probation)
- Annual discretionary bonus
- 25 Days AL + 8 days BH
If this is of interest to you, please contact Jack Robinson on 01252 954 963 or apply to email@example.com