Health and Safety Business Partner – Near Newport – £29k to £33k Pro Rata – 10-month FTC – Public Sector – ASAP start
Principal People are pleased to be working with a respected public sector organisation, looking to source a Health and Safety Business Partner to work with them on a fixed term contract for the duration of the permanent member of staff maternity leave.
The organisation is seeking support for their single site based near Newport. The successful candidate must be available to start mid-April.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Providing Business Partners with advice and guidance around health and safety
- Carrying out site inspections, risk assessments and audits
- Providing advice on health and safety legalisation
- Updating policies and procedures
This is contract offers the successful candidate the chance to work with a friendly, engaging and supportive client.
The successful candidate must:
- Ideally hold a NEBOSH Diploma (equivalent or greater)
- Be working towards NEBOSH Diploma and hold a Degree level qualification and NEBOSH General Certificate (equivalent or greater)
- Be available to start the role in mid-April
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a contract with an engaging employer. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the reference number NB24502 We have interview dates booked within the next week.