Principal People are thrilled to offer a genuinely unique opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager, seeking a fresh opportunity with a sought-after employer who are passionate about professional development.
The business is able to offer excellent training and development and will encourage your progression within the company. You will report into the Group Health and Safety Manager who will be able to aid your development also through advice and guidance.
In a nutshell, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be based in Hitchin and will be responsible for the health and safety on site, working with management to instill a better culture and getting the workforce to take responsibility for their health and safety, really driving improvements and working to achieve standards of Health and Safety excellence.
The best bits:
- Working within a company that are highly successful and leading in their industry and fully prepared to develop and encourage your progression within the company.
- A fresh challenge; there is a lot of scope to make improvements and changes!
- Full autonomy. You will have full ownership of your diary.
- Health and Safety is high on the agenda! You will be supported and encouraged to make changes which will improve the standards across the company.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Basic salary of up to £45k, dependent on experience
- Company car
- Performance related bonus, 25 days AL + Bank Holidays
- Generous pension scheme of up to 7% match.
- 3x Life Assurance.
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Hold a Nebosh General certificate
- Have recent experience of providing Health and safety in a manufacturing/engineering/distribution background.
- Hold at least 4 years’ experience in health and safety and some within a health and safety management position
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to tailor a message and communicate effectively at all levels of a business.
If this opportunity could be of interest to you, then please apply today!
Please note, due high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.