Principal People are currently looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join a leading, highly reputable civil engineering organisation. This role is to work solely on a framework for one of the businesses biggest clients covering the Midlands region. This is to pay a salary of £50-60k + Car/Allowance + 25 days AL + Life Assurance + Pension.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a renowned organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture and service delivery to clients. As the Health and Safety Manager you will drive Health and Safety within a client facing position whilst implementing new innovative, forward thinking initiatives upon this framework and holding responsibility for the management of a team of Health and Safety Advisors.
The successful Candidate will:
- · Be of CMIOSH level
- · Have experience working within the Utilities / Civil Engineering / Petrochem / Rail / Construction / Other High-Risk industries
- · Have worked within a client based or facing position is essential
- · Have experience of managing a team
- · Have proven success in implementing forward thinking health and safety initiatives
- · Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £50-60k + Car / Allowance + 25 days AL + Life Assurance + Pension.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!