Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join a highly reputable organisation. This opportunity is paying up to £70k Plus package and will solely focus in the construction sector. The position will be mainly covering the south of England with an office based in Essex. This position is suitable for an individual looking to make a positive step in their career in an organisation who are passionate about Health and Safety.
The successful Health and safety Manager will report directly to the Manging Director, you will be travelling to sites, conducting a number of risk assessments and accident investigations, focusing on risk prevention, safety coaching and ensuring that recommended Health and Safety policies and procedures.
The best bits:
- Working within an organisation passionate about professional development
- Forward thinking organisation with a progressive approach to Health and Safety
- Being part of a massively growing organisation who are constantly expanding
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Basic salary of up to £70k, dependent on experience
- Car Allowance plus travel expensed
- Life Assurance
- Auto enrolment pension
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Hold a NEBOSH certificate as a minimum
- Have construction sector experience
- Aspire to develop professionally