Health and Safety Manager - £55K to £65K + Car / Car Allowance + package – Central London with UK wide travel
Are you seeking a fresh challenge with the autonomy to truly shape the role as your own?
Are you passionate about Health and Safety, and working for a business who truly believe in safety first?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Manager in partnership with an exceptional and well-established high-risk organisation with COMAH sites. To be based out of central London, this role offers the ability to work autonomously, taking ownership for the health and safety and setting the strategy, implementing new initiatives across the organisation. In this role you will report directly into the Assurance Director.
Why work for this company?
- It is a Global organisation, who are a stable business with opportunities to progress
- A wide variation of projects to get involved in and expand your knowledge within
- Although you will have fully autonomy within this role you would still have the support of the Assurance Director
- A chance to improve the current health and safety processes and put your own stamp on the organisation
- Working within a rapidly growing organisation with huge variation in the role
Core requirements for the post
- A good working understanding of COMAH regulations
- Upper tier COMAH site operations experience
- Demonstrable experience within Process improvement methods
- A sound understanding and ideally experience within Process Safety Management
- Change management experience, able to devise and develop initiatives from inception to completion.
- A depth of experience within a Health and Safety role
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- Pension scheme up to 12% employers contribution
- 30 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance (4x annual salary)
- Private Healthcare
- Permanent Health Insurance (PHI)
- Employee Assist Programme (EAP)
- Season Ticket Loans
- Benefits portal – discounted shopping, cinema tickets, subsidised gym membership and many more.
- Discretionary bonus scheme
If this position is of interest to you, please contact Thomas on 01252 954960 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org