Health and Safety Manager / CDM Advisor - Construction - £35k-£40k + Car or Car allowance + Pension
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Manager / CDM Advisor to join a long standing construction management organisation based near to Portsmouth covering Southern remits.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with an established organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. Reporting to Director level as the Health and Safety Manager / CDM Advisor you will undertake operational CDM and H+S responsibilities and have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisations safety culture whilst working with one of their main Blue Chip clients.
The successful Candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate
- NRSWA card is highly desirable
- Have experience of CDM
- Have operational experience working within a street works/ highways/ construction role
- Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
The Health and Safety Manager / CDM Advisor will be responsible for:
- Undertaking CDM related duties - pre-construction phase plans / H+S files etc
- Methods Statements / Risk Assessments
- Visit projects regularly to provide support, guidance and advise on H&S matters
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager / CDM Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £35k-£40k + Car or Car allowance + Pension
To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!