Are you a dedicated Health & Safety Officer looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health & Safety Officer to join this nationally recognised and rapidly expanding organisation based near Watford.
Reporting directly to the Head of Health, Safety & Facilities working as a valued part of an enthusiastic and committed team, the successful Health & Safety Officer will play a key part in establishing Health and Safety procedures and practices across the organisations premises, split across two local sites.
Initially offered as a 3 month fixed term contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis, with the potential of a permanent role available thereafter.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary of up to £36K pro rata plus package.
The successful Health & Safety Officer will be responsible for:
- Carrying out risk assessments onsite
- Liaising with all levels of the work force, implementing best practice
- Conducting accident investigations
- Maintaining and developing the organisations accident report system
The ideal candidate will hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum in addition to:
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience building relationships and liaising with departments
- Advanced computer literacy
- A level 2 qualification in both English and Maths
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.