Health and Safety Officer – £28k to £33k (pro rata) – 6 month FTC – East London
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Officer looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Officer to join a prestigious business based in East London.
Reporting directly to the Senior Health and Safety Manager, the successful Health and Safety Officer will play a key part in establishing Health and Safety procedures and practices.
Initially offered as a 6 month fixed term contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis, with the potential of a permanent role available thereafter.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary of £28 - £33k depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health and Safety Officer you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the team with the day to day Health and Safety inquiries
- Producing Health and Safety audits
- Assisting the team with the setup of a new Health and Safety database
The successful Health and Safety Officer will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Experience carrying out DSE assessments is desirable
- Possess experience working ideally within the Property Management or Social Housing industry, however we are open to all industry backgrounds.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.