Health and Safety Officer – 4 month FTC - £28 to £33k – Cardiff - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Officer looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Officer to join a prestigious business based in Cardiff.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful Health and Safety Officer will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices.
This position is offered as a 4 month fixed term contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary of £28 - £33k depending on experience and qualifications.
As the Health and Safety Officer you will be responsible for:
- Conducting Health and Safety risk assessments
- Carrying out Health and Safety audits
- Conducting tool box talks
- Ensuring general Health and Safety compliance throughout the organisation
- Reviewing policies and procedures
The successful Health and Safety Officer will:
- · Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- · Hold a full UK driving license
- · Possess experience working with the Property Management, Care or Social Housing industries
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.