Health and Safety Officer required to join a globally renowned, market leading manufacturing organisation based just North of Bradford.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Officer to join a growing organisation whose turnover currently stands at just over £30million. Reporting into the HSE Manager as the Health and Safety Officer you will be responsible for coordinating and supporting with all aspects of Health and Safety.
As the Health and Safety Officer your key day to day duties will include but not limit to;
- Carrying out health and safety inspections, risk assessments and accident investigations across the site
- Developing relationships and liaising with all levels of the workforce
- Implementing, developing & delivering relevant training programmes to the wider business
To be considered for the role of Health and Safety Officer you will;
- Be NEBOSH General Certificate qualified as a minimum
- Have proven experience working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment or similar
- Be an excellent communicator and have a broad knowledge of Health and Safety
In return the salary for Health and Safety Officer is paying up to £25K + Pension + 22 days’ holiday + Share scheme option.