Health and Safety Officer
Health and Safety Officer required to join a family run manufacturing company based at their Leeds site.
Reporting into the Plant Manager, with a dotted line to the Group Health and Safety Manager, this is an incredible opportunity for a passionate Health and Safety Officer to work in a fast paced yet supportive environment with a leading and well-established company.
The appointed Health and Safety Officer will be responsible for:
- · Engaging and supporting team leaders and managers
- · Developing existing policies and procedures to ensure best practice health, safety, environment and quality practices
Providing subject matter knowledge, advice and guidance for best practice health and safety
Effective management of current QHSE audit systems
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience working in fast paced manufacturing environment
- Be an excellent communicator, who engages well with all levels of a work force
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum qualification
Have experience of audit processes, ideally with OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 or 9001
In return the salary for this Health and Safety Officers role is paying between £30-35k, plus pension and 25 days AL, plus BH's.
Interview slots available w/c 12th September, please apply now to be considered for this excellent opportunity.