Health and Safety Officer – Public Sector– 3 month FTC – Renfrew and surrounding areas- £27-30K (pro rata)- ASAP
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established organisation, reporting directly to the Head of Health and Safety, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
Why this is a great opportunity:
· Working in a supportive environment
· Working for an organisation which breeds positivity around Health and Safety
· Working for a well- established and prestigious organisation
As the Health and Safety Officer you will be responsible for:
· Providing Health & Safety Advice
· Developing policies and procedures
· Conducting risk assessments and audits
· Driving the health and safety culture forward
The successful Health and Safety Officer will:
· Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
· Ideally be a Graduate Member of IOSH (GradIOSH)
· Ideally possess experience working within either a multisite environment, social housing, education or local government
In return, the successful Health and Safety Officer will be offered a salary of up to £27 - £30k depending on experience and qualifications.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.