Health and Safety Officer - Chester - Events - £25k - £30k + package
Health and Safety Officer required to join a market leading events organisation based in Chester.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Officer to join a world-famous organisation which hold an impeccable reputation in their industry. Reporting directly to the Head of Health and Safety, you will be responsible for managing safety operationally across their large and diverse site.
The successful Health and Safety Officer will work as part of a small and supportive safety team in delivering and promoting a high level of safety standards across the organisation. This is a unique opportunity to work in a position where two days will never be the same and there is a real opportunity to gain exposure to an enormous range of different risks and environments.
The appointed Health and Safety Officer will be responsible for but not limited to:
- · Managing safety operationally on site within ever-changing environments
- · Reviewing and signing off contractor risk assessments and method statements
- · Investigating accidents and incidents and taking responsibility for managing the accident management system.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- · A NEBOSH General Certificate
- · Experience in a health and safety role within an events or similar public facing environment. Candidates from other industry sectors however will be considered.
- · The confidence and interpersonal skills to engage and influence external and internal parties.
In return the salary is up to £30,000 plus an expansive benefits package including healthcare, pension scheme and development and training, CPD.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com