Health and Safety Officer required to join a forward thinking and market leading organisation within the healthcare industry.
This is a rare opening for a Health and Safety professional to expand their career with a growing organisation which hold an excellent reputation as a diverse company.
This position is based from their head office in Cardiff however is a regional position covering sites around south Wales. The estimated time split between in the office and out and about is 50/50.
The appointed Health and Safety Officer will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Producing risk assessments and method statements
- Undertaking site Inspections and audits
- Accident investigations
- Supporting procedures
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Gradate Membership of IOSH; GRADIOSH.
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience in a health and safety role within Healthcare or similar property based environment. Candidates from other industry sectors however will be considered.
- Multisite experience
- The confidence and interpersonal skills to engage and influence external and internal parties.
In return the salary for the Health and Safety Officer is up to £34,000 plus an expansive benefits package
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.