Health and Safety Officer - Tyldesley - £24K - £33K - Social Housing plus package
Health and Safety Officer required to join a leading Social Housing association.
This is a rare opening for a Health and Safety professional to expand their career with a growing organisation who hold an excellent reputation as a diverse, forward thinking company. This position is primarily based from their Head Office in Tyldesley with occasional travel to sites around the North West.
The appointed Health and Safety Officer will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Producing risk assessments and method statements
- DSE Assessments
- Undertaking site Inspections and audits
- Accident investigations
- Supporting procedures
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience in a health and safety role within Social Housing or similar environment. Candidates from other industry sectors however will be considered.
- The confidence and interpersonal skills to engage and influence external and internal parties.
In return the salary for the Health and Safety Officer is paying between £24k - £33k plus package, dependent on experience and qualifications.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com