Health and Safety Officer - Chester - £30k + Great Package
A Health and Safety Officer is required to join a market leading entertainment organisation based in Chester.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Health and Safety Officer to join a world-famous organisation that holds an impeccable reputation in their industry. Reporting directly to the Head of Health and Safety, you will be responsible for managing Health and Safety operationally across their large and diverse site and occasionally across a range of other venues. No two days will be the same!
The successful Health and Safety Officer will play an iatrical part of a very close safety team delivering and promoting a high level of safety standards across the organisation. The appointed Health and Safety Officer will manage safety operationally with exposure to an enormous range of different risks and environments.
The appointed Health and Safety Officer will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Managing operational safety within an ever-changing environment
- Reviewing and signing off contractor risk assessments and method statements
- Engaging with external stakeholders and managing risk.
- Investigating accidents and incidents and taking responsibility for managing the accident management system.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience in a Health and Safety role within an events or similar public facing environment however candidates from other industry sectors will be considered
- The ability to engage and influence external and internal parties
In return the salary is up to £30,000 plus an expansive benefits package including BUPA healthcare, company pension scheme, health and wellbeing plan and development and training, death in service cover and expenses.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to R.firstname.lastname@example.org