Health & Safety Officer/ North London / 6 Month Contract/ £200 to 220 a day/ ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health & Safety Officer looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health & Safety Officer to join a prestigious retail organisation based in North London.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the successful Health & Safety Officer will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
Initially offered as a 6-month contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on with the organisation on a permanent basis.
The successful Health & Safety Officer will be responsible for:
- Ensuring Compliance through-out site
- Inspecting all equipment/machinery
- Ensuring the appropriate policies and procedures are in place
- Conducting accident investigations
- Providing health and safety training
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience working within retail, warehousing or FMCG environments
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please apply online TODAY.
Due to a high volume of applications we are unable to contact every applicant, however if your CV matches the above criteria we will contact you. If you are not successful for this position we will ensure to email you with other opportunities you may be suitable for.