Health and Safety Officer – Permanent - £22 to £25k + package – Near St Albans – Property - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Officer looking for your next opportunity?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Officer to join a prestigious business based near St Albans.
Reporting directly to the Health, Safety and Facilities Manager working as a valued part of a high performing Health and Safety team, the successful Health and Safety Officer will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary of £22 to £25k + access to company car and other benefits. Depending on qualifications and experience.
The successful Health and Safety Officer will be responsible for:
- Conducting risk assessments and writing safety reports
- Carrying out Health and Safety training
- Conducting safety audits across the geographical region
- Ensuring compliance throughout the organisation
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Fire certificate as a minimum
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Ideally have experience working within the property sector although our client is open to industry backgrounds.
- Have experience working with asbestos is desirable but not essential
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.