Health and Safety Officer - Manufacturing - £35k - £37k + package – near Wembley
This is a fantastic opportunity for the Health and Safety Officer to work for an expanding company with future opportunities for progression, reporting directly to the Operations Director, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture and behavior safety forward.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Chance to work for a rapidly expanding company.
- Opportunities for progression within the wider business
As the Health and Safety Officer you will be responsible for:
- Assessing the risk assessment program
- Assessing safe systems of work
- Continual improvements towards behavioural safety
- Working closely with management to improve the Health and Safety culture
The successful Health and Safety Officer will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within Manufacturing
In return, the Health and Safety Officer successful will be offered a salary of up to £35 - £37k depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.