Health and Safety Officer – 12 month FTC – Egham (Multi-site West Sussex / Surrey) – Construction - £38k to £40k + £4k Car Allowance - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Officer looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Officer to join a prestigious business based near Egham covering sites in Surrey and West Sussex.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful candidate will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 12-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary of up to £40k + package depending on qualifications and skills.
The successful Health and Safety Officer will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the site managers ensuring sites are compliant
- Working closely with sub-contractors to ensure paperwork is up to date
- Conducting risk assessments and audits
- Conducting site inspections
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Hold a NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate a minimum
- Possess experience working in the construction industry, experience within house build would be desirable
- An understanding of CDM regs
- Hold a full UK driving licence
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.