Are you a dedicated Health and Safety practitioner looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Officer to join a market leading business based in New Forest.
Reporting directly to the Head of Health, Safety and Compliance you will be part of a dedicated health and safety team, the successful Health and Safety Officer will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis with an ultimate goal of influencing health and safety for those within the organisation to own.
This position is offered as a 3 month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from £35,000 on a pro rata basis, travel allowance and accommodation on the occasions when overnight stay is required.
The successful Health and Safety Officer will be responsible for:
- Carrying out a range of operational Health and Safety tasks across a multi-site basis (including risk assessments, audits and training)
- Reviewing the current H&S policies and procedures of the organisation and making any necessary amendments to ensure compliance
- Travelling to a range of sites throughout the UK
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate within Occupational Health and Safety
- Experience working across multiple sites
- Excellent influencing skills with a pragmatic solution focused approach to Health and Safety
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.