Health and Safety Officer – Logistics - £25K-28K – Stockport
This is a fantastic opportunity for the Health and Safety Officer to work for a well-established company near Hyde. Reporting directly to the Site Manager, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Working for a well-established organisation
- Autonomy to put your safety stamp on the role
As the Health and Safety Officer you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with management to improve the Health and Safety culture
- Working towards a companywide behavioural safety program
- Assessing the risk assessment program
- Assessing safe systems of work
- Assessing guarding around the site and implementing change when necessary
The successful Health and Safety Officer will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within Manufacturing or similar industry
In return, the successful Health and Safety Officer will be offered a salary of up to 25K-28K, pool car, quarter bonus, pension 5% 25 days holiday.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.