Health and Safety Officer
Health and Safety Officer required to join a leading Engineering company based in Twickenham with further London travel.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Officer to join a market leading organisation who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for operational Health and Safety duties with a strong focus on coaching Operation Managers on safety policies and procedures whilst working with the Health and Safety manager to promote a positive culture across the sites.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands on capability, making the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this large multi-national business.
Why work for this company?
- Close support and mentoring from the Senior Health and Safety Manager.
- Multinational, market leading organisation with a fantastic buy-in for health and safety.
- Genuine progression paths within the company.
- Fully funding NEBOSH Diploma with company guidance.
The appointed Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels to improve the HS culture on the site.
- Working closely with the Health and Safety Manager covering operational tasks
- Making recommendations to improve Health and Safety across multiple sites
- Implementing company-wide Health and Safety strategy across sites
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Ideally the successful candidate will hold a NEBOSH General Certificate
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience in a Health and Safety role
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels within the business.
In return the position is paying up to £35K, travel card, plus package.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.