Health and Safety Officer - 2 months – 2 to 3 days per week – Suffolk – Public Sector - £200p/d to £220p/d
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Officer to join a property based organisation providing a variety of residential services. The role has the flexibility to work from home up to 2 days per week and allows the successful individual to manage their diary autonomously to cover the small regional portfolio offering support from the head office is Suffolk.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within small yet quality focused team who are growing and at a key stage in their journey in Health and Safety. As the successful Health and Safety Officer you will be responsible for liaising with operational staff and supporting them with issues that arise within the portfolio helping to drive standards and support the Technical Services team to create company strategy.
The Successful Candidate Will Possess:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate
- Full UK driving license
- Experience managing safety within a housing, care or property portfolio
- The ability to develop and implement Health and Safety strategy
The successful Health and Safety Officer will be responsible for:
- Advising on Health and Safety issues across a small regional portfolio
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Providing health and safety advice throughout the organisation
- Carrying out accident investigations
In return, the successful Health and Safety will receive a daily rate of £200 to £220p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.