Health and Safety Officer
Are you seeking a fresh challenge within an international high-end manufacturing organisation?
Are you passionate about Health and Safety and working for a company who are committed to change and taking their health and safety standards to the next level?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Officer in partnership with an organisation who are forward-thinking and innovative and can offer excellent chances to develop your skillset. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business and really help make a difference in terms of the health and safety culture.
The successful Health and Safety Officer will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Head of Health, Safety and Environment to achieve standards of HSE excellence on their two sites near Bury.
- Implementing Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures
- Conducting training, toolbox talks and inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Actively developing relationships with the workforce, at all levels of the business to actively influence the Health, Safety and Wellbeing culture
- Reviewing conducted risk assessments and method statements and acting as the point of contact for all Health and Safety related queries on site.
The ideal Health and Safety Officer will have experience in a Scientific/Pharmaceutical/ Biotech/ Research and Development/ Laboratory based or similar industry in an operational health and safety role and will hold the NEBOSH General Certificate.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a salary offering up to £40K depending on qualifications and experience, accompanied by benefits.
If this is of interest to you, please contact Hannah on 01252 954 962 or apply to email@example.com