Health and Safety Officer/Advisor - London - Construction - £35k-£45k + Package
A Health and Safety Officer/Advisor is required to join an expanding specialist construction organisation, covering a small geographical remit around the center of London. They are happy to take on a developing Health and Safety Officer or an established Advisor.
This position is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable Safety culture. As the successful candidate, you will assist the Health and Safety function whilst developing your credentials and career within a fantastic business.
As the Health and Safety Officer/Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Health and Safety site set ups
- Undertaking operational duties including risk assessments, method statements, site inspections etc.
- Providing professional advice and guidance to site teams
- Ensuring correct use of PPE
- Inspections and audits
To be considered for the Health and Safety Officer/Advisor position you must:
- Hold a NEBOSH Construction certificate or equivalent
- Have worked in a Construction Health and Safety role, ideally within new build / groundworks
- Have experience liaising with contractors
- Be a confident and approachable individual capable at liaising at all levels
In return, the successful Health and Safety Officer/Advisor will be offered a salary of between £35-£45k + Package depending on experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to email@example.com