Health and Safety Assessor
This position will allow you to work within a home-based role within an exciting and supportive team, offering great opportunities to develop your knowledge within an expanding organisation who support CPD and development.
The successful Health and Safety Assessor will be responsible for:
- Conducting detailed assessments across a diverse property portfolio
- Managing their own workload and diary to meet the requirements of the role
- Conducting Fire Risk Assessments across a variety of properties
- Working closely with the Senior Assessor
In return, the salary offered is up to £32,000 dependent upon experience plus car allowance of £4,320, 22 days’ annual leave not including bank holiday’s, company bonus of up to £3,200, pension scheme, mileage paid and all expenses covered.
The successful Health and Safety Assessor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Hold a NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent industry standard qualification as a minimum
- Be able to manage their time efficiently and work autonomously
- Be a forward thinking and engaging individual with strong IT and report writing skills
We have an excellent opportunity to join a long-established property management organisation that are going through an exciting period of growth. The role will be split between being field based and home working to compile the assessments. The organisation places a strong emphasis on quality focused and detailed safety assessments, delivered at a market leading standard providing an exciting challenge for any future prospect.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply or Email R.email@example.com