Principal People are thrilled to offer an excellent opportunity for an Individual seeking a progressive opportunity within construction health and safety. Working for a Health and Safety consultancy this position as a Health and Safety Auditor is an opportunity to develop skills and gain exposure within a short period of time. The successful candidate will be paid up to £30,000 dependant on experience plus package.
Working on multiple sites across the South East of England with an office based in Oxford, the successful candidate will be spending the majority of their time out on-site conducting audits. This position reports directly into the Associate Director who will provide training and development throughout.
The best bits:
- Lots of Training and mentoring
- Working on a variation of construction projects
- Opportunities to progress within the business
- Being part of a close-knit team
The successful Site Auditor will hold:
- NEBOSH Construction or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience within the construction or a similar sector
- Full UK driving licence
Our client is open to seeing candidates with a varied level of experience with exposure to the construction industry.
In return the successful candidate will be entitled to up to £20-30k + package.
If this position is of interest to you, please apply.