Health and Safety / CDM Advisor – Aylesbury – 40K
Principal People are thrilled to offer a unique opportunity for a Health and Safety / CDM Advisor, seeking a fresh opportunity with a sought-after employer who are passionate about professional development.
The business is able to offer outstanding training and development, with the opportunity to work closely with an appointed Lead Safety Consultant for the first month of employment, before taking ownership of their own client base.
In a nutshell, the successful Health and Safety / CDM Advisor will be responsible for several construction clients. You will be based from the office in Aylesbury travelling to client sites daily, reviewing on construction phase plans, pre-construction meetings, F10’s and following handing the Health and Safety files to the client at the end of the project.
The best bits:
- Working within a rapidly growing, technology focused, best in breed consultancy who value their staff and have recently been accredited with a myriad of awards both for staff engagement and customer experience
- Engaging with a truly diverse client base, where no two days are the same. This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a wide-ranging risk portfolio, where your expertise is respected
- Full autonomy. You will have full ownership of your diary and plan your travel across a diverse range of site locations (no overnight stays will be required, as they are each within a 60mile radius of the office in Aylesbury)
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Basic salary of up to £40k (dependent on experience)
- 45p per mile for the first 10,000 miles
- 25 days annual leave
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Hold a NEBOSH General certificate as a minimum
- Have experience working a CDM advisory position
- Hold a driving licence
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to tailor a message and communicate effectively with a range of external clients and key stakeholder