Health and Safety Team Lead - £280p/d to £300p/d - 3 Months – Engineering - Dover - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Lead looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Lead to join a prestigious business based near Dover.
Reporting directly to the Head of SHEQ, the successful Health and Safety Lead will play a key part in establishing Health and Safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 3-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a daily rate of £280p/d to £300p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health and Safety Team Lead you will be responsible for:
- Providing a gap analysis of current Health and Safety
- Developing and maintaining safety management systems
- Carrying out site inspections conducting risk assessments and audits
The successful Health and Safety Team Lead will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum
- Be a Graduate Member of IOSH as a minimum
- Possess experience working within the engineering, manufacturing, industrial or waste industries
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.