Health and Safety Trainer – East Midlands - £35,000 to £40,000
Principal People have been engaged by a long-standing key client of theirs within the consultancy industry who have an opening for a Health and Safety Trainer to join their team in East Midlands.
The successful Health and Safety Trainer will work closely with the Director of Health and Safety to oversee the entire training function and to participate in board meetings to influence upon the strategic outlay of the department.
This role is split between the training centre that they have in the East Midlands and across the client sites they have nationally, although their client base is predominantly based within the Midlands.
The appointed Health and Safety Trainer will be responsible for:
- Developing, creating and improving existing and new training modules
- Conducting both in-house and external Health and Safety training
- Providing Health and Safety training and raising awareness of Health and Safety from shop floor to Director level
- Travelling in between client sites from all industry sectors
The ideal Health and Safety Trainer will possess:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum however ideally a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent level H&S qualification
- Experience of multi-site Health and Safety Consultancy work will be advantageous
- Experience of delivering Health and Safety IOSH and NEBOSH courses
- A team working and collaborative approach
- A high level of engagement across clients from different industry sectors
- A full UK driving license
In return the salary is between £35,000 to £40,000 per annum dependant on experience, plus an excellent package including company car, pension, health insurance and life insurance and 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays.
Please apply via this posting, or email me your CV directly to email@example.com