Health and Safety Trainer - Liverpool – 6 Month FTC – £30k to £35k (Pro Rata) + Package - Retail - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Trainer looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Trainer to join a well-established organisation based in Liverpool.
Working as a valued part of a dedicated Health and Safety team, the successful Health & Safety Trainer will play a key part in implementing the Health and Safety training throughout the company.
This position is offered as a 6 Month FTC, however there may be an opportunity to extend thereafter.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary of up to £35k (pro rata) + package depending on qualifications and experience – with a fantastic opportunity to work within an established environment.
The successful Health and Safety Trainer will be responsible for:
- Delivering accredited IOSH Health and Safety courses
- Delivering new and existing course material
- Ensuring training content is scheduled and planning is in place
- Working in conjunction with key operational teams to ensure the training runs smoothly
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Hold a NEBOSH General certificate or equivalent as minimum
- Experience in delivering IOSH accredited training courses
- Hold a TechIOSH membership or equivalent
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.