Health and Safety Trainer required to join a multidisciplinary Consultancy based in Bedfordshire offering Health and Safety Training services to a diverse portfolio of well-recognised clients.
This role will be home based travelling between client sites in the South East of England and London where approximately 70% of their clients are based.
£35,000 to £45,000 + Company Car or Car Allowance – Health and Safety Trainer – South East and London
The appointed Health and Safety Trainer will be responsible for:
- Managing a client base of varied business types
- Creating, developing and delivering bespoke training solutions to clients
- Liaising with the wider business to ensure a slick and co-ordinated process company wide
The ideal Health and Safety Trainer will possess:
- The NEBOSH General Certificate is essential
- Previous experience of providing Health and Safety training
- The willingness to travel in between client sites
In return the salary is up to £45,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus a car allowance and benefits.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to email@example.com