£45,000 to £50,000 + Pension Contribution (3% matched) + Company Car + 31 days’ holiday + Private Healthcare Cover + Childcare Vouchers + enrolment on to the EAP (Employment Assistance Programme)
Health and Safety Training Manager required to join a rapidly expanding Consultancy within the retail, property and construction market.
This incredible, newly created opportunity is an opening for a Health and Safety Training Manager to expand their career with a well-established organisation currently retained by some market leading companies within the retail, property and construction sectors.
Reporting directly to the Consultancy Director the successful candidate will be responsible for communicating with some world class external clients, building and developing relationships with new clients and ensuring that clients are compliant with Health and Safety regulations.
As the Health and Safety Training Manager, you will command a crucial position within the organisation and be an instrumental figure during the growth of the company.
This is a newly created position due to the phenomenal increase in client contracts and will be based in the companies Sandy offices, with travel in between client sites.
The appointed Health and Safety Training Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing all aspects of the training department, overseeing the quality of the training that is produced and delivered by the client
- Managing the company’s training team and administrative staff
- Working closely and creatively with the marketing team to promote training courses
- Delivering Health and Safety training to external clients
- Writing, creating and developing high quality training courses
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum NEBOSH General Certificate, ideally a NEBOSH Diploma
- CMIOSH or GradIOSH and working towards CMIOSH
- The ability to engage with people across the business and with clients from a diverse range of industry sectors
- PTTLS or equivalent training qualification
- Clear experience of people management
In return the salary is up to £45,000 to £50,000 plus pension contribution (3% matched), company car (or car allowance after probationary period), 31 days’ holiday including bank holidays, private healthcare cover, childcare vouchers and enrolment on to the EAP (Employment Assistance Programme)