Health, Safety and CDM Consultant - Construction - £35k - £45k + package
A Health, Safety and CDM Consultant is required to join multi-disciplined property and construction organisation, based near Bexley, London. This is a multi-site role covering London and the surrounding areas. This organisation have been established since the early 80’s and are now industry leaders within construction consultancy.
This organisation will offer the successful Health, Safety and CDM Consultant a fantastic working environment, excellent career progression and the opportunity to work on a diverse selection of prestigious projects, with clients in the MOD, Education, NHS, Marine and Rail sectors.
Responsibilities of the successful Health, Safety and CDM Consultant:
- Are assisting with PPQ responses
- To assist the H&S and CDM Manager (and support the rest of the team) to ensure health, safety and CDM services are continually developed and improved
- To undertake responsibilities of a CDM Coordinator, as described by CDM Regulations 2007
Essentials the successful candidate must possess are:
- To have a strong health and safety background in construction
- To have proven experience working as a CDM Co-ordinator on similar projects; project management, quantity surveying, architecture, civil and structural engineering, sustainability and health and safety
- Being able to evidence undertaking of relevant CPD
- To hold a minimum of a NEBOSH Construction or General Certificate (ideally working towards Diploma level)
- Being a registered member of the RMaPS or IMaPS qualification
- Holding a clean driving licence and vehicle that will be made available for use at work where necessary
The successful Health, Safety and CDM Consultant will be rewarded with a salary paying up to £45k plus pension and an excellent working environment.
Interview slots are available shortly, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.