Health Safety and Compliance Advisor - up to £30k-£40k + package
I am currently looking for a Health, Safety and Compliance Advisor (up to £40k) to join a leading Multi Technical Infrastructure business. The successful candidate will be based within the office, being the groups most senior compliance professional. The organisation are committed to Health and Safety Compliance across the board and would like to strengthen this by adding another member to the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading company with an excellent reputation within the industry. Reporting into the Group HSQE Manager, you will be responsible for company’s compliance. With clear opportunities to progress and develop, this opportunity is not one to be missed!
The successful Health Safety and Compliance Advisor will:
- Have experience with Health and Safety reporting (essential)
- Have good IT skills (essential)
- Have experience within Demolition, Construction, Civil Engineering or Rail (is beneficial, however will consider any industry background)
- Hold the NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction Certificate (advantageous but not essential)
- Acquire the IOSH Managing Safely course (advantageous but not essential)
In return, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Dealing with accident/incident reports and logging them in to the company’s central database
- Producing Group HSQE board reports
- Producing HSQE performance reports and statistic breakdowns for tenders
- Producing ad-hoc and annual RIDDOR summaries
In return the successful Health, Safety and Compliance Advisor will receive a generous salary of up to £40,000, plus package including a pension and 20 days of annual leave.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.