Health, Safety and Compliance Advisor – Lewisham - £200p/d to £220p/d – 3-month contract – Public Sector - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health, Safety and Compliance Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health, Safety and Compliance Advisor to join a rapidly expanding business based near Lewisham.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful Health, Safety and Compliance Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 3-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a daily rate of £200p/d to £220p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health, Safety and Compliance Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Developing policies and procedures
- Carrying out tool box talks
- Preparing health and safety reports
The successful Health, Safety and Compliance Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within a NHS, Education or Public-Sector environment
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org