Health, Safety and Compliance Manager required to join a dedicated and passionate team, within a newly-established education organisation based in London covering three outstanding sites.
Reporting to the Head of Estates and Facilities, this exciting Health and Safety position is critical to the organisation in their drive for recognised excellence and continuous development. This is a highly autonomous role, which will enable the successful Health, Safety and Compliance Officer to shape Health and Safety for the organisation, will have full support from the senior leadership team and wider business.
This newly-established education organisation is now seeking a competent and confident Health, Safety and Compliance Manager. We are seeking an individual with experience across building effective relationships within a business, identifying areas of risk within Health and Safety and combining their excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to engage with all levels across the organisation.
This exceptional opportunity will see the successful individual working both operationally and strategically, with the scope of the role including key duties including;
- Managing Health, Safety and Compliance across all sites, identifying any areas for improvement and supporting managers in implementing the necessary actions
- Acting as the main point of contact and support system within Health and Safety, working across the whole team in creating positive change
- Ensuring the review, update and development of current policies and procedures, including risk management strategies
- Reporting both accidents and investigations, supporting with preventative action
- Providing ongoing training to the wider organisation
The ideal Health, Safety and Compliance Manager will posses:
- A NEBOSH Diploma / equivalent qualification to have achieved GradIOSH status, Ideally CMIOSH (Will consider NEBOSH General Certificate for exceptional candidates)
- Health and Safety experience working within an autonomous role
- Have experience within an education / facilities management organisation is desirable (Open to other relevant backgrounds)
In return the Health, Safety and Compliance position is offering a salary between £35,000 - £39,000 plus 25 days’ holiday (excluding Bank Holidays), pension scheme and support in memberships and continual CPD.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.
Please note that due to the amount of applications we will receive, we regret that we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.