Health, Safety and Compliance Manager
An exclusive London based Real Estate and Facilities services company are looking for an experienced Health, Safety and Compliance Manager to join their well-established and expanding business.
As the successful candidate, you will be operate in a multi-site role, covering their large and expanding portfolio of prestigious venues in and around central London.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will have the opportunity to work within a driven and motivated team, striving for best practice
- You will have the chance to grow with an expanding company who already have an outstanding reputation within the industry
- You will benefit from operating in a hands-on role, working autonomously and managing your own diary
- You will be supported and developed by the organisation and will benefit from being able to make the role your own
As the Health, Safety and Compliance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Offering an exceptional level of service to a number of long standing clients
- Undertaking operational duties such as audits, inspections and risk assessments, method statements and delivering training
- Vetting a selection of suppliers and specialist subcontractors
- Offering best practice HSEQ support to operational managers within the business
The successful Health, Safety and Compliance Manager will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum qualification
- Have experience in a corporate / client facing role (facilities management, retail, leisure or similar environment with large property portfolios)
- Possess a genuine desire to act with integrity and have the passion to want to keep people safe
- Be self-motivated, resilient and a team player
- Have previous experience working autonomously in a multi-site role
In return, the Health, Safety and Compliance Manager will be offered a salary of up to £50k, plus package, including; healthcare (including spouse), bonus scheme, 3% pension, expenses, 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and phone.
Interview dates are available shortly, please apply now to ensure you dont miss out on this excellent opportunity.
Please note that unfortunatley due to a high volum eof applications we are unable to repply to unsuccesul applications