Health, Safety and Compliance Officer required to join a dedicated and passionate team, within a prestigious, well-established organisation based in the North of London covering three outstanding sites.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, this exciting Health and Safety position is critical to the organisation in their drive for recognised excellence and continuous development. This is a highly autonomous role, which will enable the successful Health, Safety and Compliance Officer to shape Health and Safety for the organisation, will full support from the senior leadership team and wider business.
Founded over 150 years ago, this inspirational organisation is now seeking a competent and confident Health, Safety and Compliance Officer. We are seeking an individual with experience across building effective relationships within a business, identifying areas of risk within Health and Safety and combining their excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to engage with all levels across the organisation.
This exceptional opportunity will see the successful individual working both operationally and strategically, with the scope of the role including key duties including;
- Managing Health, Safety and Compliance across all sites, identifying any areas for improvement and supporting managers in implementing the necessary actions
- Acting as the main point of contact and support system within Health and Safety, working across the whole team in creating positive change
- Ensuring the review, update and development of current policies and procedures, including risk management strategies
- Reporting both accidents and investigations, supporting with preventative action
- Providing ongoing training to the wider organisation
In return the Health, Safety and Compliance position is offering a salary of c. £45k plus 40 days’ holiday (inc Bank Holidays), food allowance throughout the working day, pension scheme and child care vouchers.
If you are interested in this incredible opportunity to advance your career, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the amount of applications we will receive, we regret that we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.